IW Software has over 25 years of experience designing bespoke software, so whatever your software problem, we are able to provide innovative solutions.
Our client base is diverse – we have supplied our products to some of the world’s most successful businesses. Our user-friendly software is a key factor in helping these companies to gain a competitive edge.
IW Software’s extensive experience and versatility enables us to undertake a wide range of software development projects. We are able to help with small entrepreneurial projects or more complex systems for larger concerns, utilising a wide variety of technologies. We can undertake small embedded projects using C to distributed systems based on .NET – the size of a project is no obstacle.
As experts in our field, we design completely customised distributed or stand-alone software applications which are especially tailored to the requirements of your business. We have experience in a diverse range of industries, and our bespoke software development solutions consistently exceed the expectations of our customers. We do not believe in ‘one size fits all’ – we design our products to do the job you want it to do, and do not consider our job finished until this is achieved.
We want you to get the software you really need. To achieve that, we can do some or all of the following:
- Review, discuss and/or help you formulate your requirements.
- Analyse or help you analyse those requirements to produce a system design.
- Consider and suggest the most appropriate solution technology for your requirements.
- Design and implement a solution that does the job, or help your team to do so.
What we won’t do:
- Insist on sticking rigidly to a specification if your requirements change during development.
- Charge you for every small change.
Our custom software services include:
- Windows Applications - the design and development of custom Windows Applications, native C/C++ or .NET based.
- Real Time Applications - for VxWorks, RTX and iRMX.
- Distributed Applications - the creation of systems running on multiple machines, communicating using network, shared memory and backplane technologies.
- Database Applications - the design and implementation of database systems using Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Cross-Platform Applications - software that runs on Windows, VxWorks, RTX, iRMX or other platforms.